Microsoft Azure Speech Recognition (SR) Plugin 1.19.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- Microsoft Speech WebSocket Protocol
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The plugin supports the following endpoints:
- Speech Service (regional)
- Custom Speech Service (regional)
- Speech Service (containerized)
- Custom Speech Service (containerized)
- Speech Service (private)
- Custom Speech Service (private)
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-azure-sr-1.7.11-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Red Hat / CentOS 8 (unimrcp-azure-sr-1.7.11-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-sr_1.7.11-bionic_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-sr_1.7.11-focal_amd64.deb)
This release adds support for the Azure private service endpoints. The release also fixes processing of the dictation mode employed with on-prem containers.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for the Azure private service endpoints.
- Fixed processing of the dictation mode employed with on-prem containers to support speech.fragment responses used instead of speech.hypothesis in this case.
- Updated the Installation Guides to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Azure SR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP