Microsoft Azure Speech Recognition (SR) Plugin 1.20.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- Microsoft Speech WebSocket Protocol
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The plugin supports the following endpoints:
- Speech Service (regional)
- Custom Speech Service (regional)
- Speech Service (containerized)
- Custom Speech Service (containerized)
- Speech Service (private)
- Custom Speech Service (private)
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-azure-sr-1.7.12-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Red Hat / CentOS 8 (unimrcp-azure-sr-1.7.12-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-sr_1.7.12-bionic_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-sr_1.7.12-focal_amd64.deb)
This release introduces support for load balancing and failover of service endpoints which can optionally be specified in the configuration file of the plugin.
The release also adds support for triggering a webhook upon completion of speech transcription. The new feature allows for integration with 3-rd party natural language processing, sentiment analysis and other speech-related APIs.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for load balancing and failover of service endpoints specified in the configuration file of the plugin.
- Added support for triggering a webhook upon completion of the speech transcription. The content received back as a result of the webhook invocation is set in the instance element of the NLSML result in the RECOGNITION-COMPLETE event.
- Allow to specify a Websocket connect timeout.
- Output license and maintenance expiration dates to status files, if/when applicable.
- Fixed a possible segfault on processing of the header field Logging-Tag having an empty [no] value.
- Added a new element 'service-endpoints' to the document 'umsazuresr'.
- Added a new element 'webhook' to the document 'umsazuresr'.
- Added a new attribute 'connect-timeout' to the element 'ws-streaming-recognition'. The timeout is specified in msec and defaults to 0 (disabled).
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Azure SR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP