Microsoft Azure Speech Recognition (SR) Plugin 1.23.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- Microsoft Speech WebSocket Protocol
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The plugin supports the following endpoints:
- Speech Service (regional)
- Custom Speech Service (regional)
- Speech Service (containerized)
- Custom Speech Service (containerized)
- Speech Service (private)
- Custom Speech Service (private)
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-azure-sr-1.7.16-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Red Hat / CentOS 8 (unimrcp-azure-sr-1.7.16-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-sr_1.7.16-bionic_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-sr_1.7.16-focal_amd64.deb)
This release introduces minor improvements in the WebSocket connection handling.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Set the X-ConnectionId header field on a WebSocket connection to a unique 32-char-length GUID instead of using the MRCP session identifier.
- Added support for graceful closure of a WebSocket connection. This behavior is disabled by default and can be enabled from configuration.
- Added a new attribute 'graceful-ws-close' to the element 'ws-streaming-recognition'.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Azure SR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP