Microsoft Azure Speech Synthesis (SS) Plugin 1.10.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.6.0
- Microsoft Speech WebSocket Protocol
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The plugin supports the following endpoints:
- Speech Service
- Bing Speech
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-azure-ss-1.6.6-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-ss_1.6.6-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-ss_1.6.6-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release adds support for HTTP proxy in communication with license servers available as a service.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for HTTP proxy in communication with license servers available as a service.
- Added new attributes 'http-proxy-address' and 'http-proxy-port' to the element 'license-server'.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Azure SS plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP