Microsoft Azure Speech Synthesis (SS) Plugin 1.12.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- Microsoft Speech WebSocket Protocol
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The plugin supports the following endpoints:
- Speech Service (regional)
- Custom Speech Service (regional)
- Speech Service (containerized)
- Custom Speech Service (containerized)
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-azure-ss-1.7.2-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-ss_1.7.2-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-ss_1.7.2-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release adds support for Speech Service containers which can be deployed in a strictly controlled environment.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for Speech Service containers.
- Updated the Installation Guides to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Azure SS plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP