Microsoft Azure Speech Synthesis (SS) Plugin 1.13.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- Microsoft Text-to-Speech REST API
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The plugin supports the following endpoints:
- Speech Service (regional)
- Custom Speech Service (regional)
- Speech Service (containerized)
- Custom Speech Service (containerized)
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-azure-ss-1.7.4-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Red Hat / CentOS 8 (unimrcp-azure-ss-1.7.4-1.el8.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-ss_1.7.4-bionic_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-ss_1.7.4-focal_amd64.deb)
This release makes the HTTP request timeout configurable.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Made HTTP request timeout configurable.
- Added new attributes 'request-timeout' and 'auth-request-timeout' to the element 'synth-settings'. The attributes default to 30 seconds.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Azure SS plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP