Microsoft Azure Speech Synthesis (SS) Plugin 1.15.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- Microsoft Text-to-Speech REST API
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The plugin supports the following endpoints:
- Speech Service (regional)
- Custom Speech Service (regional)
- Speech Service (containerized)
- Custom Speech Service (containerized)
- Speech Service (private)
- Custom Speech Service (private)
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-azure-ss-1.7.5-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Red Hat / CentOS 8 (unimrcp-azure-ss-1.7.5-1.el8.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-ss_1.7.5-bionic_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-ss_1.7.5-focal_amd64.deb)
This release adds support for the Azure private service endpoints. The release also fixes a possible segfault.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for the Azure private service endpoints.
- Added more neural voices to the default configuration file of voices.
- Fixed a possible segfault encountered on the MRCP session termination when a response to the ongoing speech synthesis request is delayed.
- In the default configuration file of voices, fixed the language of the standard voice name Naayf to be ar-SA instead of ar-EG.
- Updated the Installation Guides to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Azure SS plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP