Microsoft Azure Speech Synthesis (SS) Plugin 1.16.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- Microsoft Text-to-Speech REST API
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The plugin supports the following endpoints:
- Speech Service (regional)
- Custom Speech Service (regional)
- Speech Service (containerized)
- Custom Speech Service (containerized)
- Speech Service (private)
- Custom Speech Service (private)
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-azure-ss-1.7.7-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Red Hat / CentOS 8 (unimrcp-azure-ss-1.7.7-1.el8.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-ss_1.7.7-bionic_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-ss_1.7.7-focal_amd64.deb)
This release introduces support for load balancing and failover of service endpoints which can optionally be specified in the configuration file of the plugin.
The release provides a few fixes and improvements in the existing functionality.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for load balancing and failover of service endpoints specified in the configuration file of the plugin.
- Allow voice name and gender be also specified via Vendor-Specific-Parameters using voice-name and voice-gender tokens correspondingly.
- Output license and maintenance expiration dates to status files, if/when applicable.
- Fixed a possible segfault on processing of the header field Logging-Tag having an empty [no] value.
- Added a new element 'service-endpoints' to the document 'umsazuress'.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Azure SS plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP