Microsoft Azure Speech Synthesis (SS) Plugin 1.19.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- Microsoft Text-to-Speech REST API
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The plugin supports the following endpoints:
- Speech Service (regional)
- Custom Speech Service (regional)
- Speech Service (containerized)
- Custom Speech Service (containerized)
- Speech Service (private)
- Custom Speech Service (private)
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-azure-ss-1.7.11-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Red Hat / CentOS 8 (unimrcp-azure-ss-1.7.11-1.el8.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-ss_1.7.11-bionic_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-ss_1.7.11-focal_amd64.deb)
This release introduces support for multiple subscription key files specified per MRCP session. The release also adds support for vendor-specific parameters specified as query parameters of xml:base in SSML.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for multiple subscription key files.
- Allow the client to specify vendor-specific parameters via query parameters of the xml:base attribute in an SSML content.
- Added a neural voice for en-IN to the default configuration file of voices.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Azure SS plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP