Microsoft Azure Speech Synthesis (SS) Plugin 1.19.1 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- Microsoft Text-to-Speech REST API
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The plugin supports the following endpoints:
- Speech Service (regional)
- Custom Speech Service (regional)
- Speech Service (containerized)
- Custom Speech Service (containerized)
- Speech Service (private)
- Custom Speech Service (private)
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-azure-ss-1.7.12-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Red Hat / CentOS 8 (unimrcp-azure-ss-1.7.12-1.el8.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-ss_1.7.12-bionic_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-ss_1.7.12-focal_amd64.deb)
This is a patch release which fixes two problems.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Fixed support for private speech service endpoints. This is a regression introduced in 1.19.0.
- If an HTTP request times out when at least one or more data chunks are received but the HTTP request is not yet complete, continue streaming the received data to the MRCP client as is but set the completion-cause to error in SPEAK-COMPLETE.
- Added the EmilyNeural voice for en-IE to the default configuration file of voices.
- Fixed the language of the Heera voice to be en-IN but not en-IE.
Visit the Azure SS plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP