Microsoft Bing Speech Synthesis (BingSS) Plugin 1.8.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.6.0
- Microsoft Bing Text to Speech API
- Libevent 2.1.9
The plugin supports the following endpoints:
- Bing Speech
- Speech Service
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-bing-ss-1.6.3-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-bing-ss_1.6.3-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-bing-ss_1.6.3-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release allows to specify a custom service endpoint per MRCP session. The release also fixes two minor issues.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Allow to specify a custom service endpoint per MRCP session via Vendor-Specific-Parameters.
- While composing an SSML content based on supplied plain text input, make sure to quote special characters, if any, within XML elements.
- While selecting a voice based on specified language, language tags are now treated as case insensitive in accordance with RFC 5646.
- Updated the Usage Guides to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the BingSS plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP