Google Dialogflow (GDF) Plugin 1.20.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- Google APIs 1.5.0
- gRPC 1.30.3
- Protobuf 3.12.2
The plugin supports the following Dialogflow API versions:
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-gdf-1.7.7-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Red Hat / CentOS 8 (unimrcp-gdf-1.7.7-1.el8.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-gdf_1.7.7-bionic_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (unimrcp-gdf_1.7.7-focal_amd64.deb)
This release fixes a couple of specific issues encountered with the use of CX agents.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added a new attribute 'event-input-text' used to fill in the 'input' element in NLSML when an event is triggered with CX agents.
- Fixed a segfault on processing query parameters passed via the tag element in an SRGS XML grammar while triggering an intent/event.
- Added a new attribute 'event-input-text' to the element 'results'. The attribute defaults to an empty string.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the GDF plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP