Google Dialogflow (GDF) Plugin 1.26.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- Google APIs 1.6.0
- gRPC 1.30.3
- Protobuf 3.12.2
The plugin supports the following Dialogflow API versions:
The plugin is available for the following UMS versions:
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7
- Red Hat / CentOS 8
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
This release introduces two new minor capabilities and fixes a regression introduced in GDF 1.24.0 release.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Allow to derive the confidence score either from intent detection (default) or speech transcription.
- Allow to specify the behavior whether START-OF-INPUT is required or implied before RECOGNITION-COMPLETE is sent.
- Fixed the value of the 'input' element in the NLSML result. This is a regression introduced in GDF 1.24.0.
- Added a new attribute 'start-of-input-event' to the element 'streaming-recognition'.
- Added a new attribute 'confidence-source' to the element 'results'.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the GDF plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP