Google Speech Recognition (GSR) Plugin 1.27.1 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- Google APIs 1.6.0
- gRPC 1.30.3
- Protobuf 3.12.2
The plugin supports the following Google Speech-to-Text API versions:
The plugin is available for the following UMS versions:
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7
- Red Hat / CentOS 8
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
This release fixes a regression introduced in GSR 1.26.0 version in making DTMF processing with speech more efficient.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Fixed an issue which could possibly cause a license depletion when all the following conditions meet in the order specified.
- DTMF and speech grammars are activated.
- A gRPC request is initiated for speech first.
- DTMF input is started and the gRPC request is cancelled for speech.
- The RECOGNIZER request is stopped by the MRCP client before completion of the DTMF input.
Visit the GSR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP