Google Speech Synthesis (GSS) Plugin 1.15.1 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- Google APIs 1.5.0
- gRPC 1.30.3
- Protobuf 3.12.2
The plugin supports the following Google Text-to-Speech API version:
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-gss-1.7.12-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Red Hat / CentOS 8 (unimrcp-gss-1.7.12-1.el8.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-gss_1.7.12-bionic_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (unimrcp-gss_1.7.12-focal_amd64.deb)
This is a patch release providing fixes for two race conditions.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Fixed a possible segfault when the channel is being closed while the speech synthesis request is still in progress. This problem was caused by a specific behavior of Genesys PureConnect and was only partially fixed in GSS 1.12.0.
- Fixed a race condition in processing of the STOP request and the SPEAK-COMPLETE event which could possibly cause a license depletion.
Visit the GSS plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP