Google Speech Synthesis (GSS) Plugin 1.6.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.6.0
- Google Text-to-Speech API v1
- gRPC 1.7.3
- Protobuf 3.4.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-gss-1.6.5-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-gss_1.6.5-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-gss_1.6.5-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release introduces numerous supplementary features and enhancements to the existing functionality.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Made service URI configurable mostly to allow to specify not only the address but also the port number of the service, which is required when UniMRCP server is behind TMG HTTP proxy.
- If a configuration parameter 'use-logging-tag' is set to 'true', the header field Logging-Tag, if specified, is used as a suffix while composing file names of waveforms and SDRs.
- Implemented redirection of logs produced by the gRPC library. This feature is disabled by default and can be controlled by new configuration parameter 'grpc-log-redirection', 'grpc-log-verbosity' and 'grpc-log-trace'.
- Added support for HTTP proxy in communication with license servers available as a service.
- Added a new attribute 'service-uri' to the element 'synth-settings'. The attribute defaults to 'texttospeech.googleapis.com' and can also be set to 'texttospeech.googleapis.com:443'.
- Added new attributes 'grpc-log-redirection', 'grpc-log-verbosity' and 'grpc-log-trace' to the element 'synth-settings'.
- Added new attributes 'http-proxy-address' and 'http-proxy-port' to the element 'license-server'.
- Added new attribute 'use-logging-tag' to the elements 'waveform-manager' and 'sdr-manager'.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the GSS plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP