Nuance Speech Recognition (SR) Plugin 1.1.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- Nuance APIs 1.1.0
- gRPC 1.30.3
- Protobuf 3.12.2
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The plugin supports the following Nuance Mix APIs:
- ASRaaS API v1
- NLUaaS API v1
The plugin is available for the following UMS versions:
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7
- Red Hat / CentOS 8
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
This release adds support for the NLUaaS API which can optionally be used to detect an intent after speech transcription is complete. The release is built against a newer version of the Nuance APIs based on the updated/added proto files for the NLUaaS and DLGaaS APIs.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for the NLUaaS API.
- Added a new element 'nlu' as a child to the document 'umsnuancesr'.
- Fixed the status file names in the default configuration.
- Upgraded Nuance APIs from uninuanceapis-1.0.0 to uninuanceapis-1.1.0.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Nuance SR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP