SoundHound Bot Service (BS) Plugin 1.1.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- Houndify SDK 1.0.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-soundhound-bs-1.7.1-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Red Hat / CentOS 8 (unimrcp-soundhound-bs-1.7.1-1.el8.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-soundhound-bs_1.7.1-bionic_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (unimrcp-soundhound-bs_1.7.1-focal_amd64.deb)
This release addresses a problem in maintaining conversation state.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Allow the client to reference one of the past conversation states by its timestamp.
- Properly maintain the conversation state in the plugin by passing the last state forward with the next request.
- Use the field 'ASRConfidence' instead of the field 'ConfidenceScore' to derive the confidence score from.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the SoundHound BS plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP