UniMRCP 1.8.0 has been released and can be downloaded from the following location:
The recommended version of the UniMRCP dependencies is:
This release adds support for wide-band frame-based codecs such as G.722 and AMR-WB.
Since the interface of the MPF library has slightly been modified, the changes may need to be reflected in user client applications and server plugins.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Fixed an issue with never-elapsing timeouts in apt_timer_t by ensuring scheduled_time is not negative.
- Changed the interface of mpf_codec_t.
- Added support for G.722 codec.
- Added support for AMR-WB codec.
- Added a new function mpf_codec_manager_codec_load() in addition to the existing function mpf_codec_manager_codec_list_load().
- Determine frame duration dynamically based on codecs involved in the media path instead of using CODEC_FRAME_TIME_BASE globally.
- By default, accept/use a dynamic RTP payload type specified in the offer.
- Use negotiated local media for both RTP send and receive.
MRCP server library
- Fixed processing of the START-INPUT-TIMERS request in the state machine of the speaker verification resource. Thanks Fabiano.
- Fixed a possible NULL pointer dereferencing while processing inappropriately composed feature tags.
Sofia-SIP module (MRCPv2 agent)
- In offline mode, properly respond with SIP 503 Service Unavailable to SIP OPTIONS requests. (Issue #242, follow-up)
- Improved CMake-based build.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.