The UniMRCP dependencies package 1.3.0 has been released and can be downloaded from the following location:
This package is intended to accompany the upcoming UniMRCP 1.3.0 release and is also compatible with the current and former versions of UniMRCP.
The source distributions prepackaged for Windows and Linux use are as always publicly available to everyone. The binary distributions released for Windows and RHEL/CentOS 6 compliment the source distribution and are available to the UniMRCP members
only. Note: members need to log in to gain access to additional resources.
The more complete list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Use apr_cpystrn() instead of strncpy() since the latter doesn't always NUL terminate (patch #0009).
- Rebased the APR-util library on top of version 1.5.4.
- Added a new APU feature macro APR_HAS_QUEUE_TIMEOUT and implemented corresponding functions apr_queue_timedpush() and apr_queue_timedpop() (patch #0006).
- Fixed an autoconf-2.64 warning: no AC_LANG_SOURCE call detected in body (patch #0018).
- Use libtoolize in autogen.sh to fix errors regarding LIBTOOL encountered with autoconf 2.63. Also, use default automake and aclocal. Before, automake-1.9 was used (patch #0019).
- Use AM_CPPFLAGS instead of deprecated INCLUDES (patch #0020).
- Fixed compilation warnings encountered while building Sofia-SIP with HAVE_OPENSSL and HAVE_TLS enabled (patch #0021).
- While logging SIP messages, compose a timestamp based on the current date and local time (patch #0022).
- Optionally added tport_tls.c and tport_type_tls.c into VS2010 build (patch #0023).
- Fixed tport logging to dump an entire SIP message composed of multiple iovecs (patch #0024).
- Fixed memory leak on TLS connection cleanup (patch #0025).
- TLS type (master or slave) is set upon creation and should not be copied from master to slave (patch #0027).
- Fixed memory leaks which may occur on verification of peer certificate once the TLS connection is established (patch #0028).
- Disable warnings related to the use of inet_ntoa() and friends being compiled with Platform Toolset >= 120, affected since VS2013 Update 3 (patch #0029).
- The installer script build-dep-libs.sh now can be used out of box on Debian/Ubuntu too.
The original distributions of the libraries as well as all the patches made on top of them can be found at:
Thanks for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP