IBM Watson Speech Recognition (SR) Plugin 1.8.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- IBM Watson Speech to Text API v1
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-watson-sr-1.7.2-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Red Hat / CentOS 8 (unimrcp-watson-sr-1.7.2-1.el8.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-watson-sr_1.7.2-bionic_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (unimrcp-watson-sr_1.7.2-focal_amd64.deb)
This release adds support for custom language models.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for custom language models which can be set globally from the plugin configuration or specified per MRCP session.
- Added a new attribute 'model' to the element 'ws-streaming-recognition'.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Watson SR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP