IBM Watson Speech Synthesis (SS) Plugin 1.6.1 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- IBM Watson Text to Speech API v1
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-watson-ss-1.7.2-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Red Hat / CentOS 8 (unimrcp-watson-ss-1.7.2-1.el8.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-watson-ss_1.7.2-bionic_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (unimrcp-watson-ss_1.7.2-focal_amd64.deb)
This release fixes an issue in escaping special characters in JSON data.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Properly escape \t, \n, \r in JSON data submitted to Watson for speech synthesis.
Visit the Watson SS plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP