Yandex Speech Synthesis (SS) Plugin 1.5.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- Yandex SpeechKit Text to Speech API
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-yandex-ss-1.7.2-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Red Hat / CentOS 8 (unimrcp-yandex-ss-1.7.2-1.el8.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-yandex-ss_1.7.2-bionic_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (unimrcp-yandex-ss_1.7.2-focal_amd64.deb)
The release provides a few fixes and improvements in the existing functionality.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Made HTTP request timeout configurable.
- Allow voice name be also specified via Vendor-Specific-Parameters using the 'voice-name' token.
- Fixed a possible memory leak on processing the second and consecutive SPEAK requests in the scope of a single MRCP session.
- Fixed a possible segfault encountered on the MRCP session termination when a response to the ongoing speech synthesis request is delayed.
- Fixed a race condition in processing of the STOP request and the SPECH-COMPLETE event which could possibly cause a license depletion.
- Fixed a possible segfault on processing the header field Logging-Tag having an empty [no] value.
- Added new attributes 'request-timeout' and 'auth-request-timeout' to the element 'synth-settings'. The attributes default to 30 seconds.
- Log not only status code but also status text extracted from received HTTP responses.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Yandex SS plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP