This package contains 3-rd party libraries and tools required to build the UniMRCP project.
1. APR (Apache Portable Runtime) library
* Description: APR is the base portability library.
* Version: 1.5.2
* Base: http://www.unimrcp.org/dependencies/apr-1.5.2.tar.gz
* Patches: http://www.unimrcp.org/dependencies/apr-1.5.2-patches.tar.gz
In the original distribution of the APR library, which can be downloaded from the location
specified above, operations on memory pools are not thread-safe. Whereas, the version of the
APR library included in this package is patched to make the memory pools thread-safe.
2. APR-util (Apache Portable Runtime Utilities) library
* Description: APR-util provides a number of helpful abstractions on top of APR.
* Version: 1.5.4
* Base: http://www.unimrcp.org/dependencies/apr-util-1.5.4.tar.gz
* Patches: http://www.unimrcp.org/dependencies/apr-util-1.5.4-patches.tar.gz
3. Sofia-SIP library
* Description: Sofia-SIP is a SIP User-Agent library, compliant with the IETF RFC3261 specification.
* Version: 1.12.11-227-g73efc97
* Base: http://www.unimrcp.org/dependencies/sofia-sip-1.12.11-196-g8cb7baa.zip
* Patches: http://www.unimrcp.org/dependencies/sofia-sip-1.12.11-227-g73efc97-patches.zip
The version of the Sofia-SIP library included in this package is rebased on top of the master
branch of the Sofia-SIP's git repository at 1.12.11-196-g8cb7baa.
This package is compatible with UniMRCP 1.0.0 r1725 and above.
1. Extract the package content into a local directory.
2. Run the script ./build-dep-libs.sh and follow the instructions.